3.31.2016

FOR SALE : Gossamer gear LT4 Poles [NEW] £145

I have one pair of Gossamer Gear LT4 Poles for Sale.

Now Sold via OM site

These are BRAND NEW and never used.

And I will sell them to you (inc shipping) for £145

Retail Price from US is $95.50 each + Shipping $51+ Import Duty (20%)
which equates to £ 168 (approx.) + Import Duty £ 26.58 + Handling £8 =
£ 203

I got them to use with a shelter that I no longer have, and now use  3 piece pole instead.

These are Carbon Poles 2 piece weighing in at 240g the pair

See Them Here on the GG site

The Gossamer gear blurb says



Weight
  • LT4   4.1 oz. (119 g.) per pole (no strap)
  • LT4S 4.6 oz (130 g.) per pole (wrist strap)
  • Trekking baskets add 0.4 oz. (11 g.) each
  • Travel Tube is 12.5 oz. (354 g.)

Size
  • Adjustable from 90 cm. (35.5 in.) to 140 cm. (55 in.) {135 cm for hiking}
  • 84 cm. (33 in.) completely closed
  • upper section: 74 cm. (29 in.)
  • lower section: 81 cm. (32 in.)

Materials
  • Custom spec tapered carbon fiber tubing
  • EVA "Kork-O-Lon" foam grips
  • Carbide tip
  • Travel Tube: Heavy-duty industrial grade cardboard

Color
  • Matte Black poles
  • Tan handles

Here are some pictures of them



Tips as you can see, unused


No marks on Cork handles.
These are the best handles I have used.
So good, I bought a pair and put them on my Black Diamond Poles

Macro Close up of locking mechanism.
You can see it is in perfect condition

SO, THERE YOU GO.
IF YOU WANT THEM LET ME KNOW.
OTHERWISE I'LL KEEP THEM IN THE CUPBOARD



No comments:

Post a Comment